Friday, 8 October 2010

Re-Thinking

When talking about our treatment and all the coventions of it we both found it hard to come up with an out line of our film.
The charcters - The protoganist and the adversary
The step by step equilibrium.

So as we thought about how parctical our first idea was we began to think we jumped in the deep end. Not fully knowing anything about paranoraml activites and as we havent watch many films on that topic we thought it best if we change the direction we was heading.

Our new idea is to have a tense thriller.
From personal viewing of films of the sort I myslef would find this easier to create as i have watched many films with the same sort of story line.
Personal viewing of films





I find these films very intriguing as I like the way the film is set out and how the audience are ever more induldged into working out questions they thinking they have thought by themselves but the film makers have dilibratly, subcontiously make the audience ask those questions.

I will now need to watch these three film teaser trailers to see how they have put clips together to entise the audience and draw them in enough so that they would want to go to watch the film.
I will also have to anaylise a poster advertising the film & a web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment